Recipes inspired by the places I've been and the places I'd love to visit! I simplify recipes and break them down into easy to follow steps, so you can bring the world to your table. You'll find a lot of gluten-free choices here, too.
Here's What's Trending!
These recipes are HOT right now! Check out what readers are crushing on!
- Salt-Baked Fish Recipe
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs with Garlic, Capers, and Lemon
- Mussels in White Wine Recipe (Moules Marinières)
- Mostarda Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi with Tomatoes, Corn, and Fresh Basil
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs with Tomatoes, Basil and Garlic
- Linguine with Green Olives, Capers, and Fresh Herbs
- One Pot Chicken Thighs with Rice and Black Beans
Looking for something in particular?
Gluten Free Recipes
Satisfying gluten-free recipes with global flavors that everyone will love!
- Sweet Potato Soup with Coconut Milk, Bacon, and Sage
- Crispy Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Hazelnuts
- Apple Fennel Salad with Parmesan and Walnuts
- Homemade Granola (Gluten Free)
- Corn Chowder with Bacon and Sweet Potatoes
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Tequila Butter
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Burst Cherry Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
- Peach Salad with Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Vinaigrette
See more gluten free recipes
These are très français!
Harvest time is here! These are sure to give you that fall feeling.
You'll definitely want to eat your vegetables if you make these!
See more vegetarian recipes
Updated and Related
Seeing things you like? You'll probably dig these, too.