Recipes inspired by the places I've been and the places I'd love to visit! I simplify recipes and break them down into easy to follow steps, so you can bring the world to your table. You'll find a lot of gluten-free choices here, too.
Here's What's Trending!
These recipes are HOT right now! Check out what readers are crushing on!
- Salt-Baked Fish Recipe
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs with Garlic, Capers, and Lemon
- Mussels in White Wine Recipe (Moules Marinières)
- Mostarda Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi with Tomatoes, Corn, and Fresh Basil
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs with Tomatoes, Basil and Garlic
- Linguine with Green Olives, Capers, and Fresh Herbs
- One Pot Chicken Thighs with Rice and Black Beans
Looking for something in particular?
Gluten Free Recipes
Satisfying gluten-free recipes with global flavors that everyone will love!
- Zucchini Parmesan (Parmigiana di Zucchine)
- Zucchini Salad with Herbs, Almonds, and Lemon-Caper Dressing
- Fresh Corn Salad with Blistered Shishito Peppers and Lime Dressing
- Peach and Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits with Homemade Granola
- One Pan Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms and White Wine
- Corn Cakes with Guasacaca Sauce
- Amaretti Cookies with Cocktail Cherries
- Massaged Kale Salad with Lemon-Basil Dressing
See more gluten free recipes
These are très français!
Easy breezy recipes that make the most of summer ingredients.
You'll definitely want to eat your vegetables if you make these!
See more vegetarian recipes
Updated and Related
Seeing things you like? You'll probably dig these, too.